This Essential Oil DIY Workshop is going to be a time to get creative and learn how to make simple and inexpensive gifts using natural products and 100% pure thereputic essential oils.
Join our 'DIY and Rollerball' workshop where you will learn how easy it is to use your essential oils can support your body physically, emotionally and mentally. We will be discussing the benefits of the oils and how they can be mixed in a rollerball to help remedy certain ailments.
During the evening we'll be covering the following topics:
- Blending Essential Oil Basics
- Safety for making rollerball blends for kids, adults and pregnant women
- Make your own rollerball blend to help support your health, manage your mood or to make as a gift for someone.
- If you don't have a 'dōTERRA Wholesale Membership' already you we will also walk you through how to get these oils at wholesale prices
- Learn how to use your oils to make lip balm, toothpaste, deodorant, face masks, kitchen and bathroom cleaners and more!
The doTERRA essential oils we'll be discussing represent the most tested and most trusted essential oils on the market today.
When: Wednesday, 22nd November
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Cost: $20 (price includes use of doTERRA Essential Oils on night, a Rollerball Blend and essentially infused lip balm to take home on the night).
Where: Clements Road, Matapouri RD3, Whangarei 0173
Feel feel free to invite your friends, but ensure they register below as we will be providing tea and snacks, so need to know how many people to cater for.